Leave the rat race and monkey business of everyday life at home and revel in your independent spirit on this Independence by Globus Africa tour. If that spirit of adventure includes the dream of a daring adventure with the best Driver/Guides in East Africa, then you can kick your bucket list to the curb on this private safari in some of the world’s most famous game areas. From Kenya’s Maasai Mara National Reserve and Mount Kilimanjaro looming above Amboseli National Park to the legendary plains of the Serengeti and spectacular Ngorongoro Crater, you’ll get an eyeful of East Africa’s fantastic beasts and breathtakingly primitive panoramas. We pick the perfect spots for the chance to spot the “Big 5” (lion, leopard, Cape buffalo, elephant, and rhino), not to mention other locals like cheetah, giraffe, gazelle, and hyena.
This Independence by Globus tour of Africa takes you to where the wild things are – while giving you the freedom to unplug and recharge in luxury.
- Between destinations and for all game drives: private 4-wheel-drive vehicle carries up to six guests, features a pop-up roof for easy game viewing/photography, and comes stocked with fresh, filtered water; private transfers to/from airport/airstrip for all intra-tour flights; intra-tour flights and taxes.
- Driver/Guide throughout your private safari.
- The Great Migration is a natural event, and the movements of the migrating herds are difficult to predict year to year. Since this safari includes Kenya’s Maasai Mara National Reserve and Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park you’re guaranteed to see the herds no matter when you visit. River crossings are more of a challenge, but we’ll adjust game viewing if there is a chance to witness this rare and extraordinary sight!
- All game viewing is done at your own risk. We will require a signed liability waiver prior to travel.
- We do not recommend this holiday to people with serious back problems, as it can be quite rough driving on/off road in/between game parks.