It is almost time to travel! As you are travelling during the time of COVID-19, we wanted to help prepare you for your upcoming departure with some helpful information:
- Plan to travel with your own supply of masks. We’ll have some available if yours is lost or forgotten but you’ll be much more comfortable in masks you’ve chosen for design and comfort. We recommend N95 (FFP2), as several countries are now requiring this specific mask.
- Plan to bring a supply of hand sanitiser and disinfecting wipes. We’ll provide these on our motorcoaches and hotels, but it’s also important that you carry a supply with you throughout your trip.
- As part of our pre-trip health screening, your Tour Director will be asking you to review and acknowledge the health screening provided below
ALL GUESTS ACKNOWLEDGE:
You must provide proof of the below prior to joining:
- You must wear a face covering that fully covers both your nose and mouth when physical distancing is not possible and/or as local regulations require. This may include while travelling on board the motorcoach and while participating in certain excursions. Your Tour Director will provide guidance as to current regulations and recommendations.
- Your temperature will be taken as part of our screening process and may be taken as part of the screening process at venues you visit during your tour.
- You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have assessed yourself for COVID-19-related symptoms, and have experienced none of the following in the last 14 days:
- Known temperature of 38 C/100.4 F or higher
- Cough (excludes symptoms from a pre-existing condition)
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing (excludes symptoms from a pre-existing condition)
- Muscle pain (unrelated to a specific activity or incident)
- Sore throat
- Diarrhea, vomiting and/or nausea
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- You have not been denied boarding by an airline due to COVID-19 exposure in the last 14 days.
We are committed to your health and well-being throughout your time with us, and we look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming trip and throughout your journey on a safe and enriching travel experience.
20 April 2022